Kannon professionals have solid consulting, marketing and business experience, making them well-suited to bring knowledge and insight to assignments and provide actionable, tested strategies and tactics to clients.
- Rigorous academic backgrounds, such as Cornell University, Michigan State University, Northwestern University, Indiana University, Penn State University, The University of Chicago, MIT Sloan School of Management, Harvard University, and The Wharton School of Business.
- Leading consulting firm experience from Booz Allen Hamilton and The Cambridge Group.
- Line management, marketing, research, and communications at Procter & Gamble, Knight Ridder Digital, and Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.
- Launched products, developed new businesses, set up sales forces, created advertising and public relations campaigns.
- New business and expansion in consumer and business-to-business products and services.
- 50+ years of collective consulting experience.
- 60+ years of collective line business experience.
- Speakers at over 60 business forums.
- Published over 50 articles.
- Served on public and private Boards of Directors.
- International travel, writing, antique collecting, dance, and long-distance running.